Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dedicated Gluten Free: Udi's Coupon

I had such a hard time finding a good bread that actually tasted like bread  when I first began the Gluten free lifestyle. After several lesser tasting options, I have fallen in love with Udi's Bread.

I cannot sing enough praises about Udi's Products! They are amazing.

I was first introduced to them by my sister in law, who sent me a case of Udi's Granola. When the case arrived on my doorstep I was excited, but somewhat uncertain of what to expect. There was a lovely handwritten note in my box from the individual who sent the package to me, my sister won the case in a contest, and I thought the note was a wonderful "extra". When considering that Udi's is a pretty large company, I hoped the attention to detail was an indicator they may be the same when creating food for people with gluten concerns. Clearly, that "hunch" was right... when I finally did have a bowl of their granola, I was amazed! It is hands down the best granola I've ever eaten-- and I LOVE granola, so I have tried a lot!!

A few months later when I ran across their bread in the store I had no choice but to purchase it, sure enough.. it was phenomenal!


If you are interested in trying Udis, or if you are a dedicated purchaser of Udi's take advantage of the $1/ 1 Udi's product here. This is a great savings, for a great product!

Thanks Money Saving Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment